Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guitar Hero Drum Adapter

full-text search of the scrapbook with DocFetcher

I ScrapBook in all my current information, particularly knowledge resources, managing, I have been a pretty big ScrapBook. Therefore I use for indexing the data external full-text search.
  • I decided to
  • DocFetcher
  • , as there is of a portable version. ScrapBook since each document is named index.html, an external search engines find the location of the document also \u0026lt;title> tag View the document so that you know what it is a document. In DocFetcher this appears, so that I can browse my results quickly. In addition DocFetcher
  • indexed (so far, the program it) also PDF files and other file types that are stored in the scrapbook (such as OpenOffice files).
  • Since not every site the \u0026lt;title> attribute filled or not this always refers to the actual content, I'm also a bookmarklet
  • with which I can change the title before capturing the website in ScrapBook.
  • My approach is: first
  • Bookmarklet title call (I have in the Bookmark toolbar).
  • second \u0026lt;title> attribute adapt
  • third Cover page with ScrapBook.
  • Here is the bookmarklet: javascript
  • : a = prompt (% 22New% 20Title \\ n% 22 document.title); void (parent.document.title = a)
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment