Friday, November 5, 2010

Urethral Play And Women

My ScrapBook export with SeaMonkeyPortable

ScrapBook My current configuration can be read at http://www.essential-freebies.de/board/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=15416 .

Note: For
The below are mostly extensions in Firefox or

Firefox add-on repository, some xsidebar on the homepage of
and under mozdev.org the meantime I had changed my configuration so that I take the e-mail extension SimpleMail, the (non) is further developed, Thunderbird took. So I was not satisfied because I had to return more than one interface and switch between Firefox & Thunderbird ever had. why I have ventured in the last two weeks to switch to Firefox. So my own ScrapBook configuration now looks like this: first I have Firefox installed in the portable version (
http://portableapps.com/news/2010-10-22_-_seamonkey_portable_2.0.9
). The version of portable apps is not quite up to date, but you can Help 3. The e-mail folders (Local Folders) I've set up in Firefox so that they are the same as in Thunderbird. The can also has the advantage that I see with either Firefox or Thunderbird, my e-mails, collect and manage. 4th My ScrapBook installation is now under xsidebar. Additionally, I have the ScrapBook add-ons
auto save ( https: / / addons.mozilla.org/de/seamonkey/addon/239008 / ) backup helper ( https: / / addons.mozilla.org / en / seamonkey/addon/239116 /
)

copypage info (
https: / / addons.mozilla.org/de/seamonkey/addon/235888 /
) adapted to Seamonkey. There is also adapted versions of the Firefox add-on repository. As my scrapbooks outside the profile folder of Firefox / Thunderbird are stored, I can always manage to add my Firefox ScrapBook.
5th A separate editor for HTML pages like Codetch I need to Firefox, since he brings the Composer.

6th I manage my appointments and tasks continue with ReminderFox, which also runs Firefox.
8th As a calculator serves me Calculator. 9th Clock and timer is with me now DerBrowserTimer (
http://derbrowsertimer.mozdev.org/
) (instead of simple timer).
10th FireShot me also serves as a screen capture program (even if do I use something rather rare, since ScrapBook can generally all page content with a little reworking capture well. 11th To mail in your browser to view and record the content to ScrapBook I used ViewSourceWith that I already had with Firefox for the Firefox browser I have the following in this case call. Firefox browser: Parameter: -browser $ f



Seamonkey Composer: Parameter
$ f-edit
12th for the transfer of content ScrapBook I continued to use the Mozilla Archive Format (MAFF) ( https: / / addons.mozilla.org/de/seamonkey/addon/212 / ).

13th is one last important add-on for me Web Developer, where I quickly certain elements, for example, Java / Javascript or Flash or images can be switched on or off. 14th I also have a lot of other add-ons that I had largely already in Firefox and Thunderbird:


Adblock Plus

BugMeNot
  • Cert Viewer Plus ChatZilla (is I think automatically in Firefox it)
  • clippings Copy Plain Text
  • a self-modified version of Copy URL + deskCut (created links to the desktop)
DOM Inspector

DownloadHelper

DownThemAll!

Flashblock

FolderFlags

FolderpaneTools
Form History Control
Greasemonkey

HTTPS-Everywhere

IE Tab Plus
Image Zoom ImportExportTools (MBoximport enhanced)
JavaScript Debugger Key Manager Meta Description & Title on Top

Mnenhy MR Tech Toolkit

Nuke Anything Enhanced

Password Exporter
    QuickFolders
  • QuickNote
  • Quote Colors
  • Show Anchors
  • Storage Inspector
  • SVG-edit (Vector Graphik Editor)
  • Tooltip Plus
  • User Agent Switcher
  • 15th In addition to the bookmarklet to customize the Title I also now use the bookmark Readability (
  • http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/
  • ) to web pages and read widely to keep advertising. The Firefox extension is also present.
  • 16th One problem is still unresolved: How do I add my books? I tested a longer time Zotero as an alternative to scrapbook, but I'm there in Firefox always encountered inconsistencies (eg, the memo shot partly my toolbars, then after a restart of Firefox properly again because were). It is soon be a stand-alone version of Zotero, then I would probably deal again with it. At the moment I laid my literature recording the first time on ice, and wonder if I put not pure BIB Tex files in ScrapBook in note form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment