Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No Costco Makeup Brushes? 2010

Zotero Report and the connection to my ScrapBook

As an information and document manager to me is the Firefox extension ScrapBook
, with websites, blog entries, e-mail, documents, etc. collect. But I manage my literature with the Firefox extension Zotero

. This also applies to digitized books, for example in PDF format.
Now there are cases where I want the bibilographischen details of books in the ScrapBook, for example, as an attachment to an item. In this case I use the Zotero Report Function (

Generate Report from Selected Item

). In this report I can then reference from ScrapBook witness using function

Bookmark with ScrapBook

. To add this reference, then the article, then I use the

Combine Wizard
in ScrapBook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment