Friday, January 7, 2011

C18 Caterpillar Marine For Sale

The best of four possible worlds: Seamonkey - ScrapBook - card box - ReminderFox

my information and time management is determined by the following four programs:


first
Firefox
This program manages my e-mails that are stored later in the ScrapBook, and serves as an Internet browser and editor. second
ScrapBook Firefox under


This is a reference shelf. All Information I want to keep long term, are stored here. information will only be stored for legal reasons or to be used probably as good as never to be moved to an archive ScrapBook.
third
Zettelkasten

Let define projects, but clearly, I sometimes even put another card catalog (for example, if I take part in training and the card catalog as a "flashcard" use).
If a project is complete, then The contents from the list box in HTML format, export and is then stored in my ScrapBook Scrapbook or archive.
4th ReminderFox


The program runs with me it does run on Firefox, is my "Personal Information Manager". With this program I manage my appointments and tasks, and can sync with my smartphone.
Since all programs that I use, portable, can be used, I have (almost) all the computer located on an external hard drive, along with my documents. I can always access to my data and programs - no matter what computer I am sitting at. In addition, this eliminates the synchronization. core of all my information and time management is the scrapbook, because I can bring together all the information and can continue to use as desired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment